Fire Pits & Fireplaces
There are a number of elements that can be added to the landscaping to make it look alluring and unique. In this respect, adding outdoor fire pits and fireplaces is a great way of creating the impact you want. When you get either of these elements installed in the yard or garden, it helps create a very warm and comfortable ambiance on your property. You will also feel more encouraged to use these spaces even when there is a nip in the air.
They provide warmth and become a space that can be used to entertain friends or spend leisurely moments with your family. Quality Landscaping has been designing and installing stunning outdoor fire pits & fireplaces for customers across the region. Over the years, we have built a very strong customer base and a number of customers come back to us for new installations or updates to existing ones. We are the preferred contractors in the region because we:
- Use the highest grade materials
- Have experienced and expert personnel
- Focus on providing high-quality
- Handle every job creatively and in a professional manner
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction in the work we handle
- Use the latest equipment and installation techniques
- Are very knowledgeable about all the latest trends in design
Fireplaces & Fire Pits - Creating an Impact
Regardless of whether you want the fire pits or fireplaces installed, we follow a very methodical approach in the installation and focus on:
- Placement - This is a very important factor and the spot in which it will be installed, has to be chosen with care. It’s a fire source and safety is all-important. There should be sufficient space around the installation for dispelling the heat and there has to be enough space for seating around it.
- Materials - The materials used in the installation have to be chosen from an aesthetic, function and longevity viewpoint. While suggesting materials we focus on the materials that have currently been used in the landscaping and then use similar materials for the fire pits and fireplaces. Fire-proof materials will be used and river rock or recycled glass can be used inside the pits.
- Fuel - The fuel that is to be used becomes an important decision and has to make much before the installation work is started. You can opt for wood, propane or gas. Most local councils do not permit wood burning for safety reasons and they also become high maintenance. If you choose propane, the tank can be installed very near the fire pit or fireplace. In case you want to use gas fuel, a line will have to be extended from your home.
We custom-design fireplaces & fire pits for you and ensure that the designs we create complement the look of the existing landscape and the architectural elements of your home. For more information about all our services, call Quality Landscaping on 859-885-8313.